cmi setspawn (playerName) (true/false) (-g:[groupName]) (-rng:[range]) (-w:world,world_nether)
Permission needed to use it: cmi.command.setspawn
Defines players spawn point for /cmi spawn command or location where player resurrects.
To set the spawn, you need cmi.command.setspawn permission.
(true/false) – Defines players spawn point after death, if set to true, for /cmi spawn command. This command also includes the previous example.
cmi setspawn true
(-g:[groupName]) – Defines players spawn point after death, if set to true, for /cmi spawn command for a specific group. In this case it’s necessary to associate these to permissions to the relative group.
– cmi.respawngroup.[groupName] (Indicate in which spawn to go after death. If it’s missing, the reference spawn is the main one).
cmi setspawn true -g:Moderator
(-rng:[range]) – Defines players spawn point to be randomized depending by provided range. This allows to spread players in area and avoid placing them in each other. This command also includes the previous example.
cmi setspawn true -g:Moderator -rng:5
(-w:world,world_nether) – Defines players spawn point depending where player is located. In this example, this spawn point will only be used when player is in world or world_nether worlds. This can be combined with groups.
cmi setspawn true -rng:5 -w:world,world_nether
- Are you tired of clicking the respawn button on the death screen?
This permission allows you to return to the spawn immediately: cmi.autorespawn.
- To send another player to the spawn, you need cmi.command.spawn.others permission.
- You can activate BlackListedItems (Option to prevent player teleportation when he has blacklisted items in hies inventory. Can be bypassed with cmi.teleport.bypassblacklist) for the spawn in config file.
- You can defines respawn order if defined world is not present in Specific list. Possible respawn locations: spawn, bedLocation, homeLocation, worldSpawn, warp![warpName]. Where warp![warName] can be any valid warp you set for players to be teleported, they will bypass any requirements for that warp.
You can defines players first spawn point with /cmi setfirstspawn (playerName) command, when they logs into server for the first time.