Args: ‘cmi setwarp [warpName] (true/false) (hand) (slot)’
Permission needed to use it: cmi.command.warp
Defines a list of warp for /cmi warp command.
To set the warp, you need cmi.command.setwarp permission.
A simple warp.
cmi setwarp test
This GUI provides option to define things like:
- Set custom item when warp GUI list is used and you have access to this warp (cmi.command.warp.[warpname])
- Set custom item when warp GUI list is uses and you don’t have access to this warp (cmi.command.warp.[warpname])
- Set permission requirement to use this warp
- Set if you want to show this warp if player doesn’t have access to it
- Set auto lore generation (true/false) with location where this warp leads to
- Set custom slot in GUI where you want to place it
- Set custom page in GUI where you want to place. So you can have multiple pages of warps and each of them are more specialized.
- Redefine warp location to where you are now
Creates warp and will require cmi.command.warp.[warpname] permission node to use it. In this example cmi.command.warp.test.
cmi setwarp test true
Creates warp will take item from hand to display in gui for this warp.
cmi setwarp test hand
Creates warp and sets gui slot to be used in gui (1-54).
cmi setwarp test 13
All in one step.
cmi setwarp test true hand 13
Here an example how to customize warps if is activated the GUI version:
- To send another player to a warp, you need cmi.command.warp.others permission.
- You can activate BlackListedItems like spawn in config file.
- You can use warp like a condition to Respawn option.
- You can use warp like a condition to WarmUps option.
- You can remove warp with cmi.command.removewarp permission. Args: ‘cmi removewarp (warpName)’.
- You can change setting of warp in config file.
If you want to have option to create signs which would lead you to specific warp point when clicking it, then you can follow this basic instruction:
Create new interactable Commands with /cmi ic new warp which will lead you to
Now to make it accessible to everyone, click on [NotPublic] which will turn into [Public] this will allow for everyone to create signs with specific top line which will perform this interactable command.
Next, you need to decide if you want to require permission node when players trying to create this sign or not. This can allow to create vip/rank perks. If you wnt to enable this then simply click on [ReqPem] and players will need to have cmi.interactivesign.warp permission node. Keep in mind that this is specific permission for this specific example. You can always check requires permission node while hovering over it.
Next, you need to add actual command you want to perform. Click on ! to get into command editor window. Now clikc on [+] and enter something like asConsole! cmi warp $1 [playerName] which means that when player click this sign then command from console will be performed and we will use first variable from the sign (ignoring first line) and use it in place of $1 and then we will replace [playerName] with players name who actually click it. After entering command and clicking enter you should see result like this
Now to make it fancier and to add some customization.Go to config file and update lines into this
Which will change format from [ic:warp] into basic [warp] as a top sign line.
Now go back to game and click on [EditSignLines] which will start text editor. Click on first line and enter something like &9[Warp] and you should see something like this as output
After all this done you can test it by placing sign and writing down lines like
Which by itself will result into end product like this
And its all done, now you can click this sing and you will be teleported to spawn warp location.