Full Command List and explanation on command usage. To run a command as an admin, use /resadmin instead of /res
- /res ? [pagenumber] – displays help. Typing a number at the end moves to a different page. Defaults to page 1.
- /resadmin – use this instead of /res whenever you want to run something as admin.
- /res select [x y z] – select a cuboid area to protect, using either the selection tool (wooden axe by default) or specifying X, Y, and Z as a distance on those axes from the center point where you are standing (“10 5 10” would select an area 21 wide x 11 high x 21 long.
- /res select chunk – Select a whole chunk for protection.
- /res select auto [playername] – Turns on auto selection tool
- /res select expand [amount] – Expand selection in direction your looking.
- /res select size – show selected area size
- /res select shift [amount] – Shift selection in direction your looking.
- /res select vert – expand selection from sky to bedrock
- /res select worldedit – use an area defined by WorldEdit
- /res area [add/remove/replace] [areaID] – Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
- /res create [ResidenceName] – create a residence
- /res remove [ResidenceName] – remove a residence
- /res removeall – remove all your residences
- /res subzone [SubZoneName] – create a subzone in your residence. You must be the owner to do this.
- /res auto (residence name) (radius) – Create maximum allowed residence around you
- /res confirm – Confirms removal of a residence.
- /res area list [residence] – list areas within a residence
- /res show – shows bounds of current residence you are standing in
- /res area listall [residence] – list areas and their coordinates for a residence
- /res current – show residence you’re currently in
- /res info – get info on a residence, leave off to view info on the one your standing in.
- /res list [player] – list residences you own or a player
- /res listall – list all residences
- /res listallhidden – List All Hidden Residences
- /res listhidden – List Hidden Residences
- /res limits – list all important limitations
- /res sublist [residence] [page] – list all subzones in current residence. Residence Name and page required to get to additional pages.
- /res version – list plugin version information
- /res gset [GroupName] [flag] [true/false/remove] – set flags on different groups
- /res lset [blacklist/ignorelist] [material] – add/remove a material from the residence’s blacklist / ignorelist.
- /res lset info – list the Residence’s blacklist/ignorelist settings.
- /res pset [PlayerName] [flag] [true/false/remove] – set flags on different players
- /res set [flag] [true/false/remove] – set flags on residences.
- /res setall [flag] [true/false/remove] – set flags on all residences over all worlds.
- /res setallfor [playerName] [flag] [true/false/remove] – Set general flags on all residences owned by particular player
- /res clearflags – Remove all flags from residence
- /res check [residence] [flag] (playername) – Check flag state for you
- /res flags – List of all flags
- /resadmin flags – List of all admin flags
- /res padd [player] – Add player to residence.
- /res pdel [player] – Remove player from residence.
- /res expand [amount] – Expands residence you are standing in direction you are facing by specified amount.
- /res contract [amount] – Contracts residence you are standing in direction you are facing by specified amount.
- /res default [residence] – Restores residence to default flags.
- /res give [residence] [player] – Gives residence to another player. Player must be online and you have to own the residence.
- /res lists – Predefined residence permission lists, do ‘/res lists’ for details.
- /res message [residence] [enter/leave] [message] – sets a enter or leave area message. You can ommit to use the one your standing in.
- /res message [residence] remove [enter/leave] – removes a enter or leave message.
- /res mirror [source] [target] – mirrors permissions from one residence to another. You must be owner of both to do this.
- /res rename [OldName] [NewName] – Rename a residence. For subzones, OldName must the the full name(parent.subzone), while NewName is only the new name.
- /res renamearea [residence] [OldName] [NewName] – Rename a physical area attached to a residence.
- /res tp [residence] – teleport to a location
- /res tpconfirm – Ignore unsafe teleportation warning
- /res tpset – set the teleport location in your residence.
- /res unstuck – moves you outside the protected area your in
- /res command <allow/block/list> – Manages allowed or blocked commands in residence
- /res compass – Set compass pointer to residence location
- /res kick – Kicks player from residence.
- /res material [material] – Check if material exists by its id
- /res reset <residence/all> – Reset residence to default flags
- /res rt (worldname) (playerName) – Teleports to random location in world
- /res setmain – Sets defined residence as main to show up in chat as prefix
- /res tool – Shows residence selection and info tool names
- /res rc (residence) – Joins current or defined residence chat channel
- /res rc leave – Leaves current residence chat channel
- /res rc setcolor [colorCode] – Sets residence chat channel text color
- /res rc setprefix [newName] – Sets residence chat channel prefix
- /res rc kick [player] – Kicks player from channel
Shop Commands Residence with shop flag can utilize shop command features
- /res shop list – Shows list of res shops
- /res shop vote [amount] – Vote for residence shop
- /res shop like – Give like for residence shop
- /res shop votes – Shows res shop votes
- /res shop likes – Shows res shop likes
- /res shop setdesc [text] – Sets residence shop description
- /res shop createboard [place] – Create res shop board
- /res shop deleteboard – Deletes res shop board
Market / Economy Commands
- /res lease [renew/cost] [residence] – renew / show cost of renewing a residence. Cost only applies if using iConomy.
- /res market list – view the list of residences for sale
- /res market info [residence] – view info on a residence for sale.
- /res market sell [residence] [amount] – put up a residence for sale.
- /res market unsell [residence] – stop selling a residence.
- /res market buy [residence] – buy a residence.
- /res market rentable [residence] [cost] [days] repeat:t/f – Make a residence rentable for [days] number of days at a time, at [cost] for that time period. If repeat:t, the residence will be rentable again automatically at the expire of the current renter.
- /res market rent [residence] repeat:t/f – rent a residence, if repeat is true the residence will be re-rented upon expire automatically as long as the owner has repeat:t for the rentable.
- /res market release [residence] – remove a residence from rent or rentable status.
- /res bank [deposit/withdraw] [amount] – Manage money in a Residence
- /res resadmin [on/off] – Enabled or disable residence admin
- /res signconvert – Converts signs from ResidenceSign plugin
- /res signupdate – Updated residence signs
- /resadmin lease set [residence] [#days/infinite] – sets a lease on a residence to expire in # days or to never expire.
- /resadmin removeall [player] – remove all residences owned by a player
- /resadmin removeworld [worldName] – Removes all residences from particular world. NOTE Be careful with this! This will remove all residences saved in the specified world. This cannot be undone.
- /resadmin setowner [residence] [player] – changed a residences owner.
- /resadmin server [residence] – set a Residence to server owned.
- /resload – Loads the residence plugin. NOTE Any changes in res.yml will not be overwritten. Use this setting if you recently added/changed res.yml and want to push the changes to the server.
- /resreload – Reloads the residence plugin. NOTE Will overwrite any changes in the res.yml to the settings originally loaded with the plugin/server. Do not use if you added/changed anything in res.yml. Use /resload instead.
There may be more commands then on this list, as it is not always up to date.